- Feel like you’re trying to sell to anyone and everyone?
- Feel like your business is a commodity?
- Stumble if asked the greatest problems your clients face?
- Feel a lack of clarity and control in your marketing efforts?
- Struggle with creating a unique message that answers the question “why you?”
If you answered 'yes' to any of these questions, the answers aren't addressed through another social media post or "tactic of the day." They can only be addressed with a solid marketing strategy.
Once you develop a unique marketing strategy, you’ll discover that:
- You can attract clients that are ideal for you
- You can stand out in ways that make the competition irrelevant
- You can know confidently what to do and what not to do
- Clients will expect to pay a premium to work with you
- You can identify the most profitable ways for you to attract new business
When You Work With Us on a Strategy First Engagement, Here's What We'll Do:
- Initial Getting Started Discovery Meeting – We'll start by learning about your current marketing efforts as well as future goals and objectives.
- Core Message and Ideal Client Persona Development – Then, to get an understanding of your competitive advantage, we will conduct research and/or interview five ideal clients. We'll give you our interview summaries, ideal client profiles, and our recommendation for a core marketing message that will allow you to stand out from the competition.
- Editorial plan – We will conduct keyword research as a foundation for your content strategy -featuring a “hub” page approach - that will allow you to map out 6-12 months of content as part of your ongoing marketing efforts.
- Customer Journey Map – Using the proprietary Duct Tape Marketing Hourglass technology, we’ll help you create a roadmap of suggested marketing tactics to help your prospects and customers convert through each of the phases of the customer buying journey: Know, like, trust, try, buy, repeat and refer.
- Competitive Landscape – We’ll study your biggest competitors and create high-level summaries and a report on their marketing strengths and weaknesses.
- Priority Growth Recommendations – Based on our research and an audit of your existing marketing and online presence, we’ll recommend the highest-impact activities you need to consider fixing or implementing today.
- Presentation of Findings – Once we complete our work we’ll schedule a time to meet with you and your team via video chat to deliver the items above and map out what we believe is the best strategic approach for you to take with your marketing. From this point, you’ll have several options for how you put our recommendations into action. We can teach you or your staff to do it or we can do it for you.
The entire process takes about 30-40 days and involves three meetings with you and your team.
When you receive our strategy findings you’ll have a clear direction for standing out and attracting the ideal client and a roadmap of the most effective tactics to support your strategy.
Let us help you grow your business the right way!
Take the next step to online marketing, with the Strategy First Blueprint. Once you complete the purchase, we’ll reach out quickly, schedule a time to talk, and kick off the conversation with a simple intake form.
100% Money Back Guarantee
If after we deliver your final presentation and recommendations you don’t think you can use this information to dramatically improve your marketing results, simply ask for a full refund.